Thomond Park Stadium (Munster Rugby), Limerick
In late 2018 I took over the Technical and Agronomic Management of the two pitches at the home of Munster Rugby in Thomond Park.
- This project includes weekly pitch inspections, meetings with the Pitch Manager and reviewing works carried out over the previous week
- To ensure all maintenance practices are carried out to a high standard
- To review all materials used
- To establish cutting height
- To analyse nutrient status of the growing mediums on which the pitches are grown
- To report on a monthly cycle to the Management of Munster Rugby.